There are so many cute ways to revamp your old shirts. Just some fancy touch ups here and there and you are good to go!.
One of the interesting ways to spice up your boring t-shirt is by adding floral ensemble details.
What you need :
- A plain t-shirt ( I used white)
- lace fabric (floral patterned)
- Needle and thread
- pearls/beads/stone (if available)
Let’s get to work !
- Trace and cut out the floral patterns from the lace fabric. (Although the fabric i used had more of a colourful leafy pattern instead of flowers)
- Arrange the cut-out fabrics temporarily on the shirt to determine your preferred layout and design
- Finally, after deciding your preferred layout pattern, using your needle and a matching colour thread tack the fabric flowers or leaves neatly along the edges to the t-shirt.
P.S. To make the floral details attractive and more noticeable, you can tack some beads or pearls to it and if you prefer using glittering stones you can glue them using fabric gum.
Want to revamp that old t-shirt of yours?. Here is how! Click To Tweet
And that’s it guys!
What do you think about this simple diy? cool or nah?.
Do leave a comment i’d love to hear from you.